I ask Ryan Tang, founder of GoldPer10.com: “What’s wrong with the NA LCS?”
- 1:49 The main weaknesses of NA LCS organizations (talent consolidation, lack of strategic diversity)
- 5:11 The effects of the LCS best-of-one structure
- 7:54 How can NA evolve going forward? The value of mid-season roster changes and focusing on talent
- 11:50 What’s the value of roster stability?
- 13:18 Problems with Team Liquid’s team composition in 2015
- 14:08 Contrasting Team Liquid’s approach with TSM’s rumored 2016 lineup
- 15:35 The complexities of building a roster when the game itself is constantly evolving
- 16:33 Problems with building a team for “last season’s meta”, CLG Seraph as an example
- 17:44 Can NA become relevant internationally in 2016?
Music by Bradley Rains